Saturday, December 18, 2010

A note from Anna Claire

Hi, this is Anna Claire, Wesley's little sister. Wesley and Maggie are visiting us until Tuesday and we had a party today. We had a dirty santa game, ate and drank. Maggie and I got cameras and took lots of pictures.
Maggie likes my cat, Scooter. Scooter is my kitten. He is 12 weeks old and grey and white. He loves to play and is definitely wild at night! Maggie and I are making borax snowflakes now. It is really fun and I can't wait to wake up and see the crystals on them! The borax makes the crystals. That's all for now! Maggie will put pictures of our snowflakes tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and Maggie get lots of photos up of all the fun you guys are having. I can't wait to see your kitten, Scooter. Wes said that Scooter scratched him but that Scooter likes you and Maggie too! I know that Wes and Maggie are having lots of fun with you! Merry Christmas from our house to yours! Love, Donna

    ReplyDelete