As promised, here are some pictures of our snowflakes! They were so much fun and I highly recommend them for an easy holiday craft. For directions and an instructional video, visit this link.
Anna was so excited when we woke up and they were covered in crystals! Scooter was excited too!
Isn't he precious?! He loves looking at the computer.
Of course, we are missing our Chandler Ann! :)
These pictures shows her personality perfectly - playful diva!
| Notice what the cookie says... |
One last cute Christmas craft idea with kids: http://amandaparkerandfamily.blogspot.com/2010/12/marshmallow-snowman-treats.html
We made these with my 5th graders at our holiday party. Here is one of their final products:
They turned out to be very easy, fun, cute, and - the best part to the children - they are EDIBLE!
Yesterday afternoon, Wes and I took Anna Claire and Colten to the movies to see the new Narnia movie.
It was pretty good and was a good family movie we could all watch together, but Wes and I both liked the first one better. However, Anna Claire liked the second one best. I LOVED those books growing up and movies always have a hard time living up to the books they portray and a child's imagination...
We are celebrating Wes' dad's birthday today and heading back to Auburn tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with my family. I can't believe it is already here! I used to tease my parents for saying that the time goes so quickly each year, but the older I get, they REALLY do! Here's hoping that the rest of the holidays go slowly.
I hope you all are having fun with your families and enjoying these last few days before Christmas!




No comments:
Post a Comment