Friday, November 26, 2010

Joining the blogging world...

After reading so many friend's blogs and seeing what a great way it is to share with family and friends, I decided to try it out for myself. Hopefully it will serve as a kind of scrapbook of memories for our little family.

We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday with yummy food and lots of relaxation! We missed seeing Wes's family though. Hopefully we will get to go visit them sometime soon before Christmas. With my headaches and back pain, I just haven't been able to do much lately...Today, Wes and Dad left for the Iron Bowl at 5:15 A.M. while Mom and I headed out to shop for Christmas deals! I had been saving all our Target wedding gift cards to get the empire red KitchenAid stand mixer while it was on sale and we got the very LAST one they had! I was so excited! I can't wait to cook something with it. We got almost everything we had on our list for gifts, so it was a great trip and we were home by 9:30. I told Mom that if we got up that early every day, we would be very productive...we decided we didn't need to be THAT productive, haha!

Speaking of the Iron Bowl, WHAT A GAME! Wes and Dad had such a good time and I am glad that they got to go. It means so much to me that they enjoy spending time together. I almost had a heart attack watching that game! Just when I feared all was lost, we did what we have done all season and pulled it back together in the second half! All I have to say is that it sure is GREAT to be an Auburn Tiger! We'll be on our way to Atlanta Friday night for our 6 month wedding anniversary and to cheer on our Tigers on Saturday...I can't think of a better way to celebrate! I also can't believe we have been married for six months already...time has certainly flown, but married life has been absolutely wonderful and more than I could have ever hoped for. God truly blessed me with the perfect man for me who amazes me daily with how caring, kind, patient, and loving he is.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are enjoying lots of quality family time! WARRRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment